We Value your Feedback
Team UNITED NT DISABILITY SERVICES wants to hear from you. We value your feedback and good news stories so that we can understand what is important to you.
Alternatively, if you are unhappy with a service provided to you or to someone you care for, we would like the opportunity to resolve the matter to improve the supports that we provide.
If you have a concern or complaint about your current NDIS supports or services provided by United NT Disability Services, it’s important to talk about it. Fill out the form below and we will respond to you within 3 business days.
If you wish to make a confidential or anonymous complaint, you might feel more comfortable calling us on 08 7924 7095.
You can make an anonymous complaint:
- By calling us on 08 7924 7095 and stating that you wish to make an anonymous complaint (so we don’t ask you to identify yourself); or
- By filling out this Feedback and Complaints Form but not including your name and other identifiable details
United NT Disability Services Feedback Form
How to make a complaint to the NDIS Commission
For NDIS Clients in New South Wales, South Australia, the Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Queensland, Victoria or Tasmania, a complaint can be made to the NDIS Commission by:
- Phoning: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.
- Visiting https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/about/complaints and completing a complaint contact form.
The NDIS Commission can take complaints about:
- services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
- services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard
The NDIS Complaints Management Resolution Guidance provides more detailed information about the NDIS Commission’s complaints process.